NATIONAL CERTIFICATE: FREIGHT FORWARDING AND CUSTOMS COMPLIANCE
TETA ACCREDITED PROGRAMME
HIGHER CERTIFICATE IN PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT
saqa id: 59365
We specialise in learnerships that are aligned primarily to the Transport Sector (TETA) and Wholesale and Retail Sector (W&RSETA). Individuals are able to articulate through our learning pathway in various workplace-orientated programmes. Some of our learnerships can be broken into programmes which address very specific requirements in the workplace.
This programme is developed with the aim of providing learners with the conceptual framework and the skills necessary to perform routine functions within the freight forwarding and customs compliance environment. It is intended to equip learners to operate cross-functionally within the freight forwarding and customs compliance environment of the international logistics industry.
PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAMME
WHAT CAN THE LEARNER EXPECT
Learners will be equipped with skills such as the following:
• Basic invoicing and accounting principles
• Generating invoices, credit notes and landed costings
• Applying geographic principles in mapping a trade route
• Describing and applying the regulations and documentary requirements which govern international trade
• Explaining the administration of a freight forwarding and clearing operation
• Performing processes and procedures required for the administration of import and export transactions
• Complying with procedures in respect of lost, discrepant and damaged cargo
Elective specialisation areas to choose from include:
• Surface Freight
MODE OF DELIVERY
OLG allowed me to do my best and it has been so worth it at the end of the day as I have achieved my Higher Certificate in Logistics Management..
Do you have any questions?
Open Learning Group (Pty) Ltd ‐ Reg No. 1997/020392/07 a subsidiary of Open Learning Holdings (Pty) Ltd ‐ Reg No. 1998/009375/07 Open Learning Group is registered with the
Department of Higher Education and Training as a private higher education institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997 ‐ Registration Certificate No.: 2009/HE07/005.