NATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN SMALL BUSINESS FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
national certificate in small business financial management
Whether you are a manager or small business owner, it is critical to understand key principles of business communication and numeracy. These skills will enable you to function effectively in an organisation or business environment.
• The key principles of effective business communication
• Spoken communication
• Written communication
• Work readiness
• Working with numbers: an introduction
• Working with fractions and decimal numbers
• Percentages, ratios, proportions and equations
• Using interest rates in business
• Measure, analyse and communicate workplace data
• Business communication – Putting it all together
• Business numeracy
The learner will be assessed on a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE), summative and formative assessments.
• Grade 10 (Std 8) or equivalent
• No prior accounting knowledge needed
• You must be at least 16 years old
POSSIBLE CAREER OPPPORTUNITIES
• Business consultant
• Sales and marketing
OLG allowed me to do my best and it has been so worth it at the end of the day as I have achieved my Higher Certificate in Logistics Management..
Do you have any questions?
Open Learning Group (Pty) Ltd ‐ Reg No. 1997/020392/07 a subsidiary of Open Learning Holdings (Pty) Ltd ‐ Reg No. 1998/009375/07 Open Learning Group is registered with the
Department of Higher Education and Training as a private higher education institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997 ‐ Registration Certificate No.: 2009/HE07/005.